FOR THE LOVE OF TEXAS!
What is it about Texas that makes you say "For the Love of Texas!"?
- Are you a non-native and just don't understand the Texas Ways? or
- Do you look at the Alamo and get a lump in your throat? or
- Does that fire-ant mound in your garden frustrate you no end? or
- Do you own a pair of "Sunday go to meeting boots"? or
- You know how far "down yonder" is.
Close your eyes...what do you envision when you hear "For the Love of Texas." That vision is your quilt!
- No larger than 24" on any side
You MUST use an item you found on the "Free" table from a guild meeting. Attach a piece of the said item
on a 3"x5" card and submit with the quilt.
- Must have a hanging sleeve.
- Must have 3 layers.
- Must be quilted. No tied quilts.
Due at the August 2019 meeting. Judging will be by the members present. Prize money awarded!